Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Different between Acer Aspire S7-391 Intel core i5 and S7-391-9427 core i7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have both these laptops but I'm facing a problem.
First I purchased Acer Aspire S7-391 inter core i5 and then after few months I purchased Acer Aspire S7-391-9427 intel core i7, the problem i'm facing is the speed of S7-391 core i5 is better than core i7 but core i7 is expensive than core i5 so what can i do. I have done many things with it like new installation etc.

Does the i7 have sufficient ram? Meager ram results in excess hard disk activity, swapping of virtual memory, page file, etc.

The i7 might be running tasks in the background, slowing it down. Open Task Manager (ctrl-alt-del). Examine the list of applications and processes which are running. Look for any that do not seem as though they belong. Admittedly this is vague and you may need to look up their names on an internet search, to find out whether they are legitimate or malware.

- - - Updated - - -

* Did you configure the i7's Windows update settings? If this is set to Automatic, then you'll experience occasional slowdowns. Additionally it might communicate with other websites, to fetch updates for software, etc. This is likely because you say you did a new install.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back