Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need circuit schematic for 2 way radio ( walkie talkie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

huji

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
walkie talkie schematic

Hi,
I would like to bulid a two way radio ( walkie - talkie) for my little sister range around 1-5km.. Does anybody have the circuit schematic for it.. thanks..

walkie talkie circuit diagram

A 49 Mhz Walkie talkie schematic is available. This and much more can be found out at :

https://jap.hu/electronic/rf.html

check it out it works i've tried it !

bye

walkie talkie schematics

Hi,

there are several part that i dony understand. what is number 1,4 and 6.. how many turns for tranformer 3 and 5.. what is the value of inductor 2 (henry).. if i build 2 of these it can automatically works as a walkie talkie?? thanx...

hay everyone can help i need it plz help
everyone have this schematic insert here

how to increase the 49 mhz walkie-talkies receiver sensitivity?
how to add no of transistor in the audio section how?

Re: walkie talkie schematics

Hi,

there are several part that i dony understand. what is number 1,4 and 6.. how many turns for tranformer 3 and 5.. what is the value of inductor 2 (henry).. if i build 2 of these it can automatically works as a walkie talkie?? thanx...

1,4,6 are 3 sets of contacts on a switch that you operate to switch between transmit and receive
Inductors 3 and 5 are a bit trickier as these will be factory produced and probably within metal cans
Inductor 2 is primarily some base loading of the telescopic whip to get it a bit closer to resonance probably ~ 10 turns airspaced no former would get you into the right area

you can see that the inductor you have labelled as 3 is slug tune. its the tank circuit of the 49MHz oscillator and also matching to the antenna

inductors 3 and 5 are likely to be the stumbling blocks. Maybe others mite have some other suggestions

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back