Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Freelance PCB Designer for You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamGran

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good afternoon.
I want to offer my services in PCB design.
I have about seven years' experience in designing circuit boards of various interfaces and data transmission requirements: 10 gbps Ethernet, PCI, PCI-express, UART, with DDR3 memory onboard.
I have knowledge of design of rigid-flexible circuit boards, circuit boards with blind and buried via or the increased installation density, for military and aerospace applications.
The most difficult boards that I made had 16 layers, several BGA and 0,08-0,1 width/gap.
I also completed courses for IPC-600 (601x) standards for quality control of PCB.
I work mainly in Altium, P-cad, Expedition PCB, and a little bit in Allegro.

If you are interested, I can send you a more detailed resume and examples of work.
My email: PCBatHome@gmail.com

P.S. Judging by my experience, forums are a better way of finding work than freelance sites. I'd be glad if you could advise me where else I might find a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back