Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] internet speed issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrax747

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I want to know the programs which are using internet in the background for updatin g or some thing.When i switch on my laptop,du meter shows my full speed,so some tasks are running in the background.How to find them ?

By default, Window 10 automatic updates. These days window use pear-to-pear connection for update in order to save bandwidth and you can disable pear-to-pear updates in setting.

Hi,

I am using windows 7 and my automatic updates option is off,could you give me solution ?

To see what processes are running, open Task Manager (ctrl-alt-delete). Another program to try is SysInternals process explorer.

I have Win 7. I find there are so many processes running, that it's difficult to know which ones slow down performance. If you watch long enough, then you might notice when a program opens and closes, or when it hogs ram, or cpu activity, or disk activity, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back