Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

internet connection problom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapu

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,
I have been using digisol DG-ba3370 (dongle) without any problom since 1 year .but now I reinstalled my operating system win.xp because of some errors in PC.but this dongle did not search tower & do'nt show network.as I installed its software &open but it does not detect sim and network.please reply.

Here the software opens but did not detect sim because it does not search network.it was working normally in previous time.as I formated & reinstalled windows xp then this problem occured.what are the settings or method that can solve this issue.

Not acquainted with digisol DG-ba3370...

* Perhaps you must use the Network Wizard or similar Windows utility? To set up a network, internet connection, etc.?

* XP has several network status windows. Try navigating to each one, in an effort to find your device. Open Properties windows, status windows, etc.

* Open Device Manager. Does it display any alerts, or an indication about a device not working?

* Are you on a wifi network? Can you use Network Stumbler (free utility), to detect what is or isn't operating?

Status
Not open for further replies.