Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Fitting of Image in matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indrajeet7

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi...
My project is Mosaic Image Creation. I have one secret image and one target image. I have divided both images into same no. of blocks and I have find out mean and standard deviations of all blocks of two images.Then I sort(ascending order) std deviations of secret image in set namely Stile and std deviation of target image in set namely Starget. Upto these I have done.Then I want to fit blocks of secret image into blocks of target image in one-to-one manner according to their std dev.So, firstly what is meant by fitting of images? How can I fit it?

Thanks & Regards,

I want to fit blocks of secret image into blocks of target image in one-to-one manner according to their std dev.So, firstly what is meant by fitting of images? How can I fit it?

If I understood correctly, the task described above resembles the standard pattern matching algorithm based on the convolution of 2 pictures ( one reference; other, the sample ). The resulted picture of interest is a linerar distribution, of which you could try to get the std dev value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back