Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Webcam Not Get Live Image on my simulation (MATLAB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rund8

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My simulation is to make a video stream from webcam through "Digital Video Broadcasting - Terrestrial". I use dvbt simulink model from matlab (<https://www.mathworks.com/help/comm/examples/digital-video-broadcasting-terrestrial.html Click To see>).

i use from video device block to make my webcam can connected to simulink, then i reshaping it untill it get uint8 188.

Then the simulation goes fine, but my webcam video only have T = 0.000 and it doesnt stream, just stuck with first image that it get from the first time i run the simulation. But the scatter plot periode (T) is moved slowly +0.001s
simmdvbt.JPG

But when i make new project with only reshaping video then get that back to original form, it can be streamed normally.

My question is, why on DVBT simulation my webcam is not realtime? and how to change the time to be normal like realtime ? Thanks before

Status
Not open for further replies.