Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interfacing virtex-5 ml505 xc5vlx110t board with ise 14.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

jutkarsh079

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have been working with spartan 3e starter kit board for long time. But now i am trying to work with virtex-5 ml505 xc5vlx110t board(ff1136). And the very first problem that I am facing is that xilinx ise 14.7 does not have package of this board(it has packages till vlx50t only). I updated my license file but it didn't help. I thought that it might be an installation problem so i installed xilinx ise 14.2. Apparently this version has the package of virtex-5 ml505 xc5vlx110t board(ff1136) but it is giving an error while synthesizing that: the license is not found for this architecture. While it is synthesizing the same code without any error for 5vlvirtex-5 ml505 xcx50 board(ff1136). i have updated my license file from Xilinx's website but it is not helping. Do i need to buy some license for this architecture?

Unless you have a paid for version of ISE 14.7 the webpack version doesn't support larger parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.