Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CLOCK_50 was determined to be clock but was found without an associated clock assign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpWeapon

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am having an issue in combining two clocks signals in one project. I am using DE2 Altera board. I am also using Nios processor. So, basically I am trying to merge to independently working projects into one and build my thing on it. I have one clock signal 50MHz for one project and I have another 27MHz signal for another project. I ported mapped all modules correctly to one project and everything went fine.

But then I am not getting what I wanted when programming my FPGA. I am getting the following warnings:

CLOCK_50 was determined to be clock but was found without an associated clock assignment.
PLL1|altpll_component|PLL|clk[0] was found missing 1 generated clock that corresponds to a base clock with a period of :20.00
PLL2|altpll_component|PLL|clk[0] was found missing 1 generated clock that corresponds to a base clock with a period of :20.00

Someone have an idea on this?

Thanks!

You should learn a bit about TimeQuest and timing constraints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back