Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AT commands in Ericsson T28

Status
Not open for further replies.

nofnof

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ericsson at command

as i mentioned in my last posts , im preparing my graduation project in microcontroller , now i have a new task , to bring the important AT commands in Ericsson T28 and the special ones for the sms , please help me to get those commands , and please i need help how to send them correctly by the HyperTerminal via RS232 cable
Thanks

ericsson at commands

i see yput old posts
i have ericsson a1018 and it is all right
but connection speed i have: 9600 and flow contol: none
i work with hyper terminal
see my old answer

see **broken link removed**
and ericsson T28 _R1A.zip file

at commands ericsson

yah i see
thanks for the link , i found everything i want in it , and thanks for ur care

ericsson t28 max232

Message to: "defnfo"...

Hello,

Does your ericsson go to shutdown when allways connected to battery charger?

It happens to my siemens S25 and all other siemens's :(

Trax

at commands for ericsson

i have only small experiment with ericsson 1018
because i never use data cable together chargar cable,
but phone works with online charging as long as you want

ericsson t28

To use Hyperterminal for transmission of AT commands:
> Configure the COM port connetion keeping in mind the BAUD RATE of the module, flow control should ne none, parilty bit must be single.
> At the module end build a UART-RS232 connection using MAX 232 IC.
> Now connect the module to COM port through the UART.
> open the hyperterminal connection
> Turn on the module.
> type the AT commands.
> If nothing appears on the screen give (ATE1<CR>) echo command to the module.
> Now for every command the module responds by echoing the commands received from the hyperterminal and by giving the response code.

Added after 4 minutes:

Datasheet

a1018 at commands

Hello. I am trying to interface an Ericsson T28s with an Arduino Nano via the serial connection on both pieces of hardware. I have the Tx and RX from the phone connected directly to the Rx and Tx of the Arduino (Rx to Tx and vice versa), and the ground of the phone is directly connected to the ground on the Arduino.
This, however seems to be wrong, as the screen on the Ericsson goes flickery when connected to the Arduino and seems to get progressively darker over a period of around four or five seconds, after which point I wrench the wires out of my breadboard through fear of frying the poor little phone.

I have a feeling that the voltage level of TTL (which is what comes out of the Arduino) may be too high for the phone.

Could anybody suggest anything to me that may help?

Thanks so much,

Richard

Richyroolahs,

You need to drop down the voltage level. Simply use the voltage divider rule and get 3.3v.

I am working on a similar project, I need the pin description for T28s (Tx, Rx etc)

thanks

Help with Hyperterminal

Hello,

Could you help me out. I am using Windows XP, but the hperterminal does not give the 'OK' when I connect the modem and enter 'AT.' Why could this be?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.