Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need high performace dvb-t demodulator ip core based on xilinx FPGA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

h20030711

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need high performace dvb-t demodulator ip core based on xilinx FPGA!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gee go buy one, just typing in the search terms "dvb-t IP core" turns up a number of vendors.

Oh, wait you want one for free...yeah right, how about going off and designing one and then after all that effort and time taken to do it just give it away for free. I'm sure the development team for the next set top box that uses your core will thank you for saving them licensing fees.

This is why OpenCores is filled with really lousy code because the IP is primarily made up of submitted students projects. Only a few professionals seem to post code as they were either small projects done for fun or they are niche code (i.e nearly useless) that the IP vendor can't really sell, but shows off their "expertise" and lets them create links back to their website (filled with paid for cores).

it's difficult to find a dvb-t demodulator ip core,if it's price is acceptable ,I will buy it,

Last edited by a moderator:

Not that difficult if I can find one in <3 min.

https://t-2-m.com/semiconductor-ip/dvb-t-demodulator/

this wasn't the only ip core just the first one I clicked through to as it was the first one that was specifically only dvb-t.

That is your one "freebie" next time I don't even "look" for a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back