Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Display content in lpm rom to VGA monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milenia

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys.

I am having problem with my assignment. I want to display content in LPM ROM to VGA monitor. In my design, I have used .mif file for lpm rom. Content in my .mif file is integer number which are '0' and '128'. I want to display if lpm rom content is '128', rgb will set to white color. While if lpm content is '0', rgb will set to black. Kindly help me please.

It is much better to ask targeted specific questions to get help, your question as it stands is far too broad and will likely not receive any further replies.

Discuss exactly what in the process is causing you to not be able to continue, not a broad overview of your homework project, which nobody will do for you or tell you step by step what you should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back