Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

req: xapp369.zip from xilinx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerox100

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
req: xapp369.zip from xilinx

Doing a quick search came up with the XAPP itself:

The XAPP369 is dated from 12/2001 so the part it's for, CoolRunner, is obsolete and is no longer produced hence the XAPP for it has been removed from Xilinx's web site also all supporting files have been removed from Xilinx's web site. You're only likely recourse is to speak with your Xilinx FAE and request a copy of the XAPP369 source code files.

You may be better off just searching for another MIL-STD-1553 bus analyzer instead of trying to get the coolrunner design.

Doing a quick search came up with the XAPP itself:

The XAPP369 is dated from 12/2001 so the part it's for, CoolRunner, is obsolete and is no longer produced hence the XAPP for it has been removed from Xilinx's web site also all supporting files have been removed from Xilinx's web site. You're only likely recourse is to speak with your Xilinx FAE and request a copy of the XAPP369 source code files.

You may be better off just searching for another MIL-STD-1553 bus analyzer instead of trying to get the coolrunner design.

Thank you for your helpful answer.

I am so sorry. We were in a hurry and i have wrote a short request only. I should explain why i need it. I have searched lots of forum and i couldn't find the file.

The project is about car automation. Something like drive by wire but with much more reliability. I want to redesign the MIL1553 for car control use.
I have lots of question.
1- Is it a good idea or it has absolutely useless?
2- Is there any big drawback for this project?
3- Is it a good idea to use XAPP369 as reference design avoiding buying expensive IP core like BRT BBC?
4- Anybody have the XAPP369.zip?

Thanks again

I have still some questions .
1- Is it a good idea or it has absolutely useless?
2- Is there any big drawback for this project?
3- Is it a good idea to use XAPP369 as reference design?
4- Is there any free IP for 1553?

nothing is useless if you understand how it works, and how to use it, re-use it, or fix it if needed

there is a lot of material on this subject you can use
https://www.ddc-web.com/Documents/dguidehg.pdf

if they implemented it on cpld i dn't think you need an IP for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back