Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] I can not install windows 7 on LG X140 Netbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

eletmoraes

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
As there is no DVD player in the Notebook I had to prepare a bootable pendrivel using Rufus software.When it arrives in the completion of the installation of Windows 7 get a blue screen and reset the machine. I tried to run it in safe mode, but it Reached Classpnp.sys And Then rebooted.

I'm guessing is missing the video file from Netbook that should be within the Windows 7 installation DVD

try other os or else other windows 7 os and make sure while installing your os the pendrive must be in ntfs format

I could just come in and work using bootable USB pendriver with XP system and device manager get bluetooth, SM bus controller, network controller, video controller, compatible video controller, Ethernet and PCI controller Devide unknown.

when you have made the usb drive with OS , it could have been selected with UEFI.
changing to FAT32 when making bootable USB using original Win7 may solve your problem.

I suspect the difficulty installing Windows 7 or any operating system with the exception of XP is on the Hardware. I would like to do a check on hardware, what better program to use preferably Linux and how to create the boot via pendrive?

a) run chkdsk on both thumb drive nd Disk drive. chkdsk /f ...drive letter using utility boot able CD.
b) Set “compatibility” and “AHCI” in BIOS or change AHCI to IDE,
? BIOS -> ADVANCED -> SYSTEM CONFIGURATION -> SATA CONTROLLER MODE ===>COMPATIBILITY mode
c) consider replacement drivers **broken link removed**

Located the problem and the difficulty to install the operating system on the Netbook, it was two bent pins Soldier connector on the motherboard where the cable is placed flat LCD screen. I can now complete operating system installation. Thank you all .

Status
Not open for further replies.