Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] BLF177 Board FM Amplifier For 87Mhz - 108 Mhz With 150 Watt (Sprint Software)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eril

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,
I have made a PCB Power Amplifier using transistor BLF177, refer to the datasheet this transistor will produce around 150 Watt with supply at 50Vdc.

I want to share to you this PCB design, then you can build by your self at home.

Firstly you should have the software, I use for this lay out using a Sprint PCB, you can search in google to get the software demo.

Merci. BLF177 BOARD PA_150WATT.jpg

Attachments

• BLF177 BOARD.rar
    20.7 KB · Views: 166

Thank you for sharing this but it's currently only usable with the software you have mentioned.

Please post a bill of materials (BoM), an image of the PCB and an image of the components placement on the board so that anyone can build this without having to get the specified software.

Status
Not open for further replies.