Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ModelSim "project compileall" how to set include directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

legendbb

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Just curious what's equivalent to vlog +incdir+*, when using "project compileall"
I've tried added the header file I was trying to include into project by using "project addfile" still not found in compile.

I can set compile properties in GUI, but don't find any reference on how to do it in tcl.

Thanks,

What language are you working in?
Also do the gui commands output a tcl equivalent?

Thanks for attention, I've working on ModelSim with SV and Verilog, for the `include
don't see GUI action related tcl.

I'm not sure I understand the problem.
Are you running in project mode?
Are you trying to compile stuff that you've not "explicitly" specified/added to project?

I'm not sure I understand the problem.
Are you running in project mode?
Are you trying to compile stuff that you've not "explicitly" specified/added to project?

I think I am using project mode, since I used project command. My question is don't see a command way to add include directory. I expect to call the script to complete my simulation. Now I have to compile by vlog +incdir+* or use GUI to add include path before I can compile my source.

You can include directory in verilog code itself by using `include and provide absolute path to your directory then compile the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back