Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFID for animal location detection

Status
Not open for further replies.

feiutm9898

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rfid location detection

I am looking a tag and base station (RFID) to detect the moving animal.

So far, I have study some information at ATMEL web site. Some RFID transponder is for immobilizer function.

Is there have any cheap tag with complete solution and can detect moving object? I only need to ping and get response from the tag.

Please recommend for me.

animal location detector

Hi,

If you are looking for a system to Tag you cat or Dog so you will know that they are coming and not some other creature, then have a look at the Practical Electronics Vol.34 No.3. You can find it on the web, if not then let me know and i will uploaded it (7MB!), or send it to you by email if you will PM me with your address.
One of the projects there is exactly what you are looking for and very cost effective.
Good luck.

rfid applications for file detection

Dear Gidimiz;
Please send me rfid application for animal application.

dizayn@efes.net.tr

rfid using for animal by pdf

Hi,

feiutm9898 and fuzzy. I sent you the file via email. I hope your email can receive 7MB. IF not, will upload it here.
Good luck.

feiutm9898

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
build rfid locator

Dear Gidimiz

Can you please up load the file here

Thanks

animal rfid detector

Hi all,

Due to copyright issues this article cannot be uploaded here.
Article removed
/Cl

detecting animals using rfid

Hi feiutm9898,

I was thinking to do RFID also, BUT i know how difficult it is to do that, and the anntena will be pretty big if i want it to convert the RF into power.
You can build a small transmitter with a battery, but then you will need to decode the incoming signal and your battery will run out quite fast form all the RF noise...
So, If you will read the artical you will see that the person how worte it spent some time thinking about this problems, and thats the best way he came up with.
If you have a better idea on overcoming your pet carynig a car battery, i will be more then happy to hear about it.
Good luck.

how to build rfid with avr

gidimiz said:
Hi feiutm9898,
I was thinking to do RFID also, BUT i know how difficult it is to do that, and the anntena will be pretty big if i want it to convert the RF into power.

As the link point out by Zdenda12 - **broken link removed**

You can see that product: EM4005/4105, EM4469/4569 (RFID tag) and EM4095, EM4094 (RFID reader)

That the kind of product I am looking for my project. My problem at here (Malaysia) is I still can't found the dealer who can sell me in small volumn IC or provide sample to me. I don't have enough money and I still a undergraduate student. So, I no able to carry out this project. I do not think this is too difficult but need time to finish it.

pic with rfid

Hi feiutm9898,

No need for this parts. Microchip have a PIC for RFID! I saw it in one of their lectures. For some reason i cant open their website now. The PIC has internal RF receiver integraded in the PIC itself. it also has 3 loop antenes so your reception can be from the X,Y and the Z playn.
If the Microchip web site will load, i will add the part number here.
Good luck.

Ok, there web site is on...
Just write in the microchip website in the search RFID, and you will get all the PDF and some documents on how to build RFID.

animal - location

gidimiz said:
Hi feiutm9898,

No need for this parts. Microchip have a PIC for RFID!

Actually I totally agree with your point.

My plan is to implement the RFID with ARM7 microcontroller and using bluetooth ad hoc mode. Probably I will not do it with PIC.

Thanks for your information. I will check the microchip PIC with RFID for more details.

Sure, I very welcome you to keep upload all the information here.

rfid check post detector 8051 project pdf

Hi feiutm9898,

You can see that product: EM4005/4105, EM4469/4569 (RFID tag) and EM4095, EM4094 (RFID reader)

Have a look at Microchip part number MCRF200 Datasheet:
https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/21219h.pdf
MCRF202 Datasheet:
https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/21308e.pdf
And few more that you will find in Microchip. They are almost the same to what you have posted.
Im sure it will more easy for you to get Microchip parts then the ones that you planed to use. Also, you will find more info on how to use them in the Microchip web site. As i said,
Just write in the microchip website in the search RFID, and you will get all the PDF and some documents on how to build RFID.

Good luck.

hey im doing that same project how far did you get with it? im trying to detect an animal which has a rfid chip in it....

any help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.