Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

libmosquitto and bcm2835 library for implementing IOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

nithinkk

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am working with an IOT based project on raspberry Pi. My project consists of temperature/humidity sensor with transmitter module(EE071) and a raspbee zigbee receiver, used for rececption. The raspbee is interfaced serially with P and Pi is connected to a mosquitto server which is running on another PC. So this UART value can be accessed by web UI remotely and based on the temperature and humidity values I want to automatically control a relay. As I had more experience in microcontroller C programming, I select the libmosquitto C client library, mosquitto server and bcm2835 library for this project. I had successfully worked with bcm2835 library in Pi using Geany compiler. But the problem is how I can combine this libmosquitto and bcm2835 library. I had tried by adding the header files and also giving the paths but can't succeed. My aim is to connect the Pi and transfer the UART data to a mosquitto server running on another PC which can be then accessed by web UI. I can't find any similar projects using libmosquitto and bcm library available on internet?. Can somebody suggest solution for this?

Reagrds,
Nithin

Hi,
I am working with an IOT based project on raspberry Pi. My project consists of temperature/humidity sensor with transmitter module(ADAM2017) and a raspbee zigbee receiver, used for rececption. The raspbee is interfaced serially with Pi and Pi is connected to a mosquitto server which is running on another PC. So this UART value can be accessed by web UI remotely and based on the temperature and humidity values I want to automatically control a relay. As I had more experience in microcontroller C programming, I select the libmosquitto C client library, mosquitto server and bcm2835 library for this project. I had successfully worked with bcm2835 library in Pi using Geany compiler. But the problem is how I can combine this libmosquitto and bcm2835 library. I had tried by adding the header files and also giving the paths but can't succeed. My aim is to connect the Pi and transfer the UART data to a mosquitto server running on another PC which can be then accessed by web UI. I can't find any similar projects using libmosquitto and bcm library available on internet?. Can somebody suggest solution for this?

Reagrds,
Nithin

Sorry, I am slightly mistaken, the transmitter module used is ADAM 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back