Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem to find micro-controller failure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.Karthick

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
my motor is running with help of micro-controller.

when we gives ON signal micro controller triggers the starter to ON state, motor gets turns ON, again reverse process .

yesterday i got a problem, i gave a signal to turn On the micro controller which triggers to turn On the Motor, when it accomplishing the reverse Process, Instead of turning off the Motor, it totally shutdown My Micro controller and does not work properly,

Notification: Motors does not tends to turn OFF, it is always reliable in the ON state

So Kindly prefer me a better solution to turn OFF my Motor, by preventing the Micro Controller, because when i am attempting to do this process once I face this Problem, "Micro Controller burned"

Prefer me a solution

It is doubtful that a micro controller can drive a motor directly, so what is your interface? DC motors can be a source of commutation transient voltages. Is you motor running off a separate supply?
A circuit would be helpful.
Frank

Kindly find the circuit diagram in the attachments.

This circuit runs perfectly by last 2 months, my question is, what we do when micro controller will fails? can anyone say alternate solution?

Attachments

• circuit.png
    circuit.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 99

Status
Not open for further replies.