Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with running the code for PIC10F2XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

gidimiz

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic10f2xx led blink

Hi,

Did any one use the PIC10F2xx. If so:
1. Can you please post the __CONFIG() that you have used.
2. What problems did you incounter if any?

With my chip i can program and everything is fine, but the code is not runing at all!
Even a simple led blink is not working.

Thanks.

Re: PIC10F2XX

I have a PIC10F200 design in front of me right now.

All works as expected, no problems.

With GP3 as I/O, the watchdog disabled and code protection on the configuration word is 0FE3.

Hi,

I found tyhe problem. There is a bug in the MPLAB! The MPLAB disregards teh _CONFIG() that i wrote in the program. So at the end i had to use the configuration bits in the program itself and not use the CONFIG()
Thanks.

Hi gidimiz!
What MPLAB version You are using?

Gorkin

Hi,

Using MPLAB 7.00 with Hi-T*ch compiler 8.05PL2.
There is already a bug that i found and Microchip said that they will fix it in the next version.
Hi,

Im trying to run a simulation on the PIC10F202 with the MPLAB SIM in the debugger Select Tool.
I have the programs set with WDT ( OPTION = 0b01001011; ) ON. In the user manual of the device it states on Table 9-5 that when you come out from " WDT wake up from sleep " TO = 0 and PD = 0.
When I run the simulation I get: TO = 1 and GPWUF = 1. all the rest of the pines in the STATUS registers are zero.

Please advise.
Thanks.

Resolution: Hi,

Yes, this appears to be a bug in the simulator.
I have forwarded this information along to the development
tools group.

I will let you know if they recommend a work around.

Dennis Lehman
Corporate Applications

They sent an email saying there is no work around...

I posted another question regarding this problem. When i will get an answer I will post it here.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back