Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Read Range calculation in RFID reader using HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

iyyappanbala

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi fnds
please help me to find RFID reader distance without knowing RFID tag detail by using HFSS 13

Hi,

I am not an engineer, so I am unable to answer your question, but I believe it would be impossible to determine read distance without knowing the specific tag being read. The antenna of the tag and sensitivity of the tag chip plays a big role in determining read distance.

Hi,

I am not an engineer, so I am unable to answer your question, but I believe it would be impossible to determine read distance without knowing the specific tag being read. The antenna of the tag and sensitivity of the tag chip plays a big role in determining read distance.

Anyone even a non-engineer can use google.

https://www.google.com/patents/US20070241904

**broken link removed**

Patents , whilst maybe not a direct solution to many of our own problems are an excellent source for out of the box thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.