Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FREE, EASY CODE WRITING For MPLAB Users.(Source View Helper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gidimiz

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
svhelper

Hi,

This is the best program to use if you are an MPLAB user.
The programer is trying to enhance the software. when a new version will come out, I will post it again.

Enjoy.

auto complete mplab

Hi all,

To all those how download the program:
Do you like it? did you find it more helpfull?
Is there anything else that you will change?

Post it here...

Thanks.

mplab ide source view helper

My MPLAB is IDE 7.01. Bat the programer support MPLAB IDE 6.x

mplab plugin interface

Hi...

Nice program.. it works well in hitech. In CCS only complete the varables and functions that are declare in the .c file, does not complete the global variables.

It will be possible to auto complete the members of a structure? (RTC.mn)
Like visual studio?

Tanks

mplab plugin

Hi,

My MPLAB is IDE 7.01. Bat the programer support MPLAB IDE 6.x

The programs says its for 6.x but it supports all versions of MPLAB. There is a help file that i wrote and its in the ZIP file, flow the instructions and you will see it works fine.

will be possible to auto complete the members of a structure? (RTC.mn)
Like visual studio?

I dont know if you mean with the CCS or the MPLAB. The program was designed to be used with the MPLAB. I dont have the CCS and never tried it, so sorry that I cant advise you with that.

mpl610full.zip

Yes, it's very helpfull, but only for C-sources...
We, ASM writers... (sigh)...

visual studio mplab

useful program but i think Microchip must add this functionality to MPLAB. When i write code i dont to want to remember lots of registers. There is a program called Labwindows/CVI. This is ANSI-C compiler and IDE for Windows. When i use CVI, it shows me prototypes and parameters. It makes programming much easier and enjoyable.

mplab 7.01

Hi sgokhan,

This is exacly what this program is doing! You dont need to use anyother program like the Labwindows.
To use the features, run the program ( no need to instal ) and open MPLAB. To see the prototype defanisions just click SHIFT + CTEL + SPACE, thats all.
I added a help file that i worte it and it explaines everything with detailes and pictures. Its important to read it so you will see also how to set it corectly.
Enjoy.

auto complete mplab does not work

hi i am using mplab ide v6.3... i have problem understanding the press ctrl + space.. when i press these button nothing happen.. please explain more.. thanx

manual mplab 7.2

Hi huji,

Did you read the help file thats in the zip file. I gave instructions there exactly how to use the program... If its still not working, download the new FREE version of the MPLAB from microchip and try again.
https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/MP701.zip
If its still not working let me know.
Good luck.

mplab sourceview

hi, i am still having problem using this program.. i have already follow your user manual and install the latest mplab7.01.. i already install it properly but still nothing is working.. the ctrl+space is press in mplab?? seriously nothing is working.. thanx

mplab 7.2 code

Hi,

If you ran the program, then after you run your MPLAB then dubble click on the SVH and see that in the window that it recognized the MPLB 7.01. If it did, then you can start using it.
To use it you have to open a code window with some code and var and then click on the CTRL and SPACE in the keyboard.
Have a look at this screen captures that i took from my computer.

Good luck.

mplab source view

hi huji, I think that the problem is that SVhelp seems to work only with c source and not with asm!!

If I was wrong please correct me.

bye wn.

easy code writing

Hello gidimiz,

the program is very good and helpfull.
i tryied in MPLAB 7.01 but is does not work
in unions or struct..

Can you do something?

Does it work with compilers like IAR?

THX

write mplab plugin

Does this programm enable the user to write a c code and then it transmitts it to asmebly of PIC

mpl630full

Hi xxtigerxx,

I did have MPLAB version 7.01 and it worked fine. Im using now 7.10 and it is also working fine.
No, it cant work with IAR. It was designed only to be used with MPLAB.
Any questions/rewuest there is the email of the person how worte the code in the Readmy.txt file.

shedeed,

This program is only to help you write the code in C. To see ASM, after you will compile your code, in the MPLAB click on View and then on Disassembly Listing There you will see your code in ASM.

Good luck.

mplab source view helper

Any body knows or has doc about how to write such plugins for mpLab ? is there any doc about the mpLab plugin api ? I would like to add programmers support for mplab (like JDM/DTAIT ...) but I have not found any doc about how to integrate my devs in mpLab (I do not know how compilers writers like CSS and Hitec do to connect to the MplabIDE) :(
Please help

mplab jdm

octal said:
Any body knows or has doc about how to write such plugins for mpLab?

Just a note: SVHelper is not a "normal" plugin. It's more like a "leech" for MPLAB (by COM-interface) - very cute and usefull idea.

mp640.zip

Mandor said:
Just a note: SVHelper is not a "normal" plugin. It's more like a "leech" for MPLAB (by COM-interface) - very cute and usefull idea.

Ok thanks , but have you got info on what kind or how the SVHelper interacts with mpLab (how does it send sources codes in the edit window) ?

how to enable autocomplete in mplab ide

I tried it on Mplab 6.x and it works great!

Very useful app, saves time looking up the MCU register files.

Status
Not open for further replies.