Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to interface the temperature sensor with spartan 3e fpga kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharanabasappa j k

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi sir,
I m implementing fuel flow control unit based on fpga.i am using sensors,adc,fpga and stepper motor.i interfaced the stepper motor and now i want to interface temperature sensor (LM 35).so based on the temperature i am controlling sepper motr.Like it reaches max temp(80) then it has to reduse the temp by rotating motor anticlock wise.so please do need full.

I am quite sure that there are few online documents available for you to start with. On a first look it seems that LM35 -> ADC -> FPGA or ARM. So you should have a look at this.

Several papers are also available online:
**broken link removed**

Nobody will help you from scratch. So you better come with your thoughts, algorithm and flowcharts....

Attachments

• CCSE016.pdf
    257.1 KB · Views: 221

The LM 35 has an analog output therefore - you cannot interface it directly with an FPGA.
You'll have to use an ADC to convert the output of the LM35 to a digital signal.

Does your FPGA kit have an ADC onboard ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back