Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to interface Stepper motor with 8051?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagan EC

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Stepper motor configuration

Voltage::
single phase 220~240V
Torque::
2.35~20N.m
Power::
140W

plz help me...,

If possible,can you upload the datasheet of the stepper motor model that you are using..?
With the specifications given,the current drawn comes out to be about 0.66A. The microcontroller port can give at-most 20mA. You will need to increase the magnitude of current drawn.Secondly is it 8051..?Or is it 8051 based microcontroller..?
(AT89C51)

If possible,can you upload the datasheet of the stepper motor model that you are using..?
With the specifications given,the current drawn comes out to be about 0.66A. The microcontroller port can give at-most 20mA. You will need to increase the magnitude of current drawn.Secondly is it 8051..?Or is it 8051 based microcontroller..?
(AT89C51)

Model Number: 110BYG350-250
110mm Nema 42 and three Phase 5A 220V Stepper Motor,
1.2° 6 wire and 110BYG350 steper motor with 16kg.cm Holding Torque.

Genaral Specification

Step Angle ------------------- 1.8°±5°
Temperature Rise ------------- 80℃max
Ambient Temperature -------- -20℃~+50℃
Insulation Resistance--------- 100 MΩ Min. , 500VDC
Dielectric Strength: ------------ 500VAC for 1minute

I have use 8051 or based..,
but not deside...,

I use this motor to pipe bending machine. so any othr idea to use other value of motor?
plz sugesting to me

Status
Not open for further replies.