Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Componets Cross Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

mouthpiec

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
bc557 replacement

Hi,
can someone tell me the equivalent components of the following?

LP2591CN voltage regulator
PN200 PNP transistor
PN100 NPN transistor
1N5819 Schottky Diode

if there is a suitable software or a web site please let me know

thank
sandro

nte123ap cross reference

You can try the following sites:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

PN100 is ageneral purpose npn transistor whicy you can replace with any other common npn transitor such as 2N2222, BC107, 147, 547, .. , 2N2369..
PN200 as above but pnp; BC557, 2N3906, ...

The voltage regulator, the LP2591, most likely doesn't have direct replacement, and for non-battery application without some of its features you can use LM317L.
Otherwise try MAXIM_IC site for their range of low voltage drop 100mA adjustable regulators..

mouthpiec

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
pnp cross reference guide

Is there any web-site that gives cross reference of componets from US versions to Europe Versions of componets?

nte159 cross reference

mouthpiec said:
Is there any web-site that gives cross reference of componets from US versions to Europe Versions of componets?
Do you mind to give few examples of component that have US version and Europe version? Thanks.

npn transistor pn100

PNP Transistor - NTE159(US) - BC557 (EU)
NPN Transistor - NTE123(US) - BC547(EU)

cross reference bc557 transistor

Check also h**p//:www.alldatasheet.com
you can also check on several catalogs such as farnel ( google this I can't find it) .
D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back