Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FFNN based on genetic algorithm using Matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovie Uddin Ovie Uddin

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can any one please help me in providing matlab code for forecasting based on genetic algorithm? I am urgently in need of that code for my project. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Can any one please help me in providing matlab code for forecasting based on genetic algorithm? I am urgently in need of that code for my project. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

It may not be interesting to you, But GAUL is good, I used it for my master's thesis entitled "EVOLUTIONARY TECHNIQUE FOR APPLICATION MAPPING ONTO NETWORK*ON*CHIP"

I arrived at good result though time taken for arriving at a solution is somewhat more than PSO.

Thank you bluehole. I actually confuse how to initialized my data into population? Can you give me some sample using data time series and then put it into population? Thank you

What I can suggest you is download GAUL

there are several examples you may find useful. Though I don't say that GAUL is better than MATLAB or Octave but as I am a C programmer I choose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back