Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Toshiba l300-1a3 restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivakumarkollam

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have this problem with my laptop, after logging-in to windows for about 5-15 minutes, my laptop suddenly goes blank. Sometimes the color is light blue or pure white...and some time goes to shut down and restart ?

Probably virus, format c drive, re-install windows and see what happens also you didn't say if you can log in immediately that would indicate if some parts were getting very hot and stop working. Always give accurate and more description of the problem.

I have this problem with my laptop, after logging-in to windows for about 5-15 minutes, my laptop suddenly goes blank. Sometimes the color is light blue or pure white...and some time goes to shut down and restart ?

hai... you are thinking on wrt way. but thats not..before formatting time system is going shut down and with out hdd same problem...

You said, "after logging-in to windows for about 5-15 minutes," how do you log into windows without hdd?

hai... you are thinking on wrt way. but thats not..before formatting time system is going shut down and with out hdd same problem...

only power on with out hdd. that time getting some time light blue colour some time re start...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back