Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[size=24]Help: Enquiry on Spurious and Harmonic Rejection[/s

Status
Not open for further replies.

gundam

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm currently doing a series of measurement for a 2 GHz upconvertor mixer and stuck at this part. With regards to the above, I would like to clear some doubts and how to proceed on with the accurate procedure.

For the spurious rejection, I would like to know if my range of frequency for that RF is from 1.4-2.3GHZ, my LO will be fixed while there will be 2 IFs right. How will the selection of the 2 IF will be? Given that the formula mf1+nf2, how do I proceed on? Will m and n be only odd order for this case?

For the RF harmonics, how do I proceed on?

Thanks for all advice

Re: [size=24]Help: Enquiry on Spurious and Harmonic Rejectio

I don't undertand very well what you wrote. But in any case i suggest to you to use a very useful and free software:
Spur Calc
**broken link removed**
It help on choosing RF IF and LO on up/down converters with particular regard to harmonics products.

sergio mariotti said:
I don't undertand very well what you wrote. But in any case i suggest to you to use a very useful and free software:
Spur Calc
h**p://www.oml-mmw.com
It help on choosing RF IF and LO on up/down converters with particular regard to harmonics products.

Hi,

As my window OS is XP, can I ask could I also install the program as it's mainly for win95/98?

Thanks

Hi,

As my window OS is XP, can I ask could I also install the program as it's mainly for win95/98?

Thanks[/quote]

Me too have XP and it works
Also i've upgraded to XP Pro SR2 and SpucCalc still run well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back