Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help to create a Digital Logic Design mini Project... PLZ help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mir S Talpur

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey guyz... I am a student of 2nd year B.E electrical...
I have been assigned by my Teacher to create a mini project(on a breadboard);according to my subject... i have several ideas in mind, such as a digital stopwatch,digital counter..etc..But as i am pretty much new in this field so can't figure out a proper way to create these types of project.. and also can't find any on the web... so, looking forward for a positive response on this forum.. plz help me...

Almost EVERY student made an electronic clock in university.
But since you are not designing a circuit then are you simply learning how to copy and to solder?
There are thousands of digital stopwatch, digital counter and electronic clock projects in Google. Copy one then learn how to solder.
Oh, you will use a breadboard with wires all over the place and no solder? Then what are you learning about?

Oh, you will use a breadboard with wires all over the place and no solder? Then what are you learning about?

actually firstly i will create a circuit on breadboard of any suitable mini project... than i will solder it on veroboard... so just share a link or something... of any digital mini project.. plz

Suggestions:

* Chess clock. Contains two countdown timers. Each time you move, tap a switch to make the other guy's clock resume.

* Reaction timer. Press 'start'. First a random length of silence, then a beep. The display starts counting milliseconds. Tap a switch as quick as you can. The count shows your reaction time. Everyone will want to try it again and again to see how low they can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back