Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tektronix 1230 Logic Analyzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdanh2002

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I got this Tektronix 1230 logic analyzer for a cheap price from a Singapore electronics equipment seller. It comes with no probes or manual, just the unit. After a month of searching, I managed to purchase the probes from eBay and now I am waiting for its arrival. However I am still looking for the manual for this unit and the PC software for remote control via RS232-C. I believe the PC software for this unit is called as S43R101 by Tektronix.

A Google search reveals very little useful information, apart from this advertisement **broken link removed** which contains some basic description on its features and part numbers, and another post on the Microchip forum https://www.microchip.com/forums/m81437.aspx from somebody who was looking for the same. Surprisingly, there are tons of information on the net for the Tektronix 1240/1241 Logic analyzer, but not much for the 1230.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back