Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Requirements for GSM jammer design

Status
Not open for further replies.
design jammer gsm 1900

i have a nokia 3230 cell phone which is not working. can anyone let me know if i can use it to build a cell phone jammer.

if yes please give me a simple circuit layout from scratch to the finish.
i am new to this field and i have a medical background so please bear with me and help me.

thanks in advance

schema gsm to jammer

has anyone from india designed a gsm jammer... i have certain doubts to clear... will it be possible to jam all gsm frequencies... also i would like to know about all the complications of the circuit regardin the design...

home made gsm jammer

Hi! I am planning to make a gsm jammer for my class room. pls help me with a schematic. I am from India

pcb layout of mobile jammer india

COULD ANY 1 UPLOAD A SCHEMATIC + SPECS !!!

schematics gsm jammer

Thanks Buriedcode, excellent info there.

john

gsm jammer datasheet

great , there are so many peple interest in it

circuit for gsm frequency scanner

Hi C-Man if you reading this or anyone else

For the Cell_jammer.pdf schematics, can you tell us the frequency, software for simulation - what software did they use, jamming radius, the output power in Watts? Cheers

ZHahaha

how to jam gsm signal

Hello Everyone,

Do you guys know where to download the data sheet for 947T and software simulation for GSM Signals, and where you buy the 947T? Because try to built a GSM Jammer. Thanks heaps guys. Cheers

ZHahaha

gsm jammer system schematics

hello

i need the circuit, i give me please

tanks:D
[/b]

jamming cdma phone

How do I get to measure exactly at which frequency they are using? Is there any hardware recommendations, or company manual wud be enough?

gsm jammer+pdf

eYe said:
During the standby status. All mobiles will connect to Cell sites only in Pilot Channel.. then when there is a incoming call or a outcoming call, Cell sites will connect to Control center to desires with voice channel will be assigned for voice communication between which cell site and the mobile.

If we can jam pilot channel, No phone call will be initiated for communication except it is already assigned (in use).

Another type of Jammer is Cell Site Interceptor, It will take over the cell site funtion and then it can relay signal or block the signal.

kleiner-onkel.de.vu/

hello. i would like to ask if the ckt is really working? my teammates and i would like to do this project.

900mhz dirty transmitter circuit

please let me know any more documentation regarding this cell jammer circuit.

schema elettrico gsm jammer

hello,

i wonder if i can use any vco. can i use vco with intermediate frequency?

gsm beacon channel

i have a project on GSM jammer which i would like to sell....
it works perfectly fine for GSM networks and i haven't tested CDMA networks on it...
if anyone from mumbai is interested in buying it can mail me at hallowed_be_thy_name_11(at)yahoo.co.in

jamming link budget

hi,
actually i want to make a jammer which is working in india on 900 MHz.
so can you please send the schematic and pdf regarding the working of that circuit.
my id is: rajat.nitc@gmail.com

fm jammer+schematic

you can get some information from broken link removed, leave message or email

Last edited by a moderator:

gsm blocker design

I am doing a project relating to mobile . It is to jam mobile phone signals within the range of 10meters please send the ideas and technical notes sa soon as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.