Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to disable the UPS timer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedfhd1

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys ..

I've a ZEPHYR 700 RC UPS which I've replaced the original batteries with 70 AH battery to be able to load my LED TV, Laptop and a light source, which in total about 160 watts, since we have -in Gaza nowadays- a 12 hrs of no electricity and only 6 hrs of it available. of course I have an external sufficient charger. The problem is that my 350 watt ZEPHYR UPS turn off every 20 minute !
It is something with the UPS design, internal timer I think, but I hope that I could solve it .. any help for now ?

Thank you so much for sharing the main plate can be written way to disconnect damned. So as made on my Ippon 800, it is necessary for this to bite off one resistor. That is turn off the load possibly after a delay and remain off even if power returns.

Best Regards !!!
Riello-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.