Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Behaviour of water with ions in electrical field within frequency range 0.1 - 10 MHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

luben111

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Does somebody know how the water with ions inside (for example tap water) behaves in electric field in the frequency range 100 KHz - 10 MHz? The ions in the water are increasing the conductivity of the water, the question is - are there some non linear effects like:

- the conductivity of the water in this frequency range depends on the amplitude of the applied electrical field

- the conductivity of the water depends on the frequency in this particular frequency range

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Luben

About conductivity vs. frequency, some data is available on the ITU reccomendation:

**broken link removed**

It seems to be constant in your frequency range.

Thank you albbg,

I think it's exactly what I needed to confirm my experimental data. As I see the conductivity in 0.1 - 10 MHz range is constant.

Kind regards,
Luben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back