Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help based on interface between avr32 and vb..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanesh

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear frnds plz help me..

my project based on automation...am suggest a controller avr 32 and eathernet module enc28j60 .How can be interface with avr and vb.net... vb.net used for frondend display and switching relay

ENC28J60 is ethernet controller, and if you use AVR32 on ethernet, that means that you should make VB.NET application which support ethernet.

Check small webservers based on AVR such as AVR-NET, Ulrich Radig AVR Web based on ATMega644,...

Only what you need to use is Internet browser from PC, android, or any other device which have Internet browser and there is no need for dedicated applications.

Best regards,
Peter

sir...

sir am using a vb.net using winsocket programing. But unfortunately i can't interface with avr..

my avr ethernet program attach on this mail..
plz help me..

Attachments

• AVRnet V1.1-20070912.zip
    236.4 KB · Views: 86

Status
Not open for further replies.