Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

final year students project based on PLC (programmable logic controller)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junus2012

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends

Please suggest me some topics which are suitable to give for final year electrical engineering students, these projects are based on PLC (Programmable logic controller )

I would appropriate any kind of help

for moredetails about the PLC, I have Allen Bradley and Delta

best Regards

yeah man i have been in this course and the projects given by our instructor for fatec PLC were:
1-electrical road signes (red/green/orange for cars and red/green for people) for an intersection with priority to some lines over each other.
2- electrical system of convier and belt and boxing system for tea packets ( multiple actuators ,sensors , safety timers and inupts ... )....
3- A system that controls the an electrical generator in a villa where multiple electrical sources are available and switching between them and turning on generator are automatic + timing for connecting and disconnecing of load , + sensors on diesel and timer and counter for ignition ....etc

hope that helps man

cheers

Dear Electro

Thanks a lot for your kind reply

the first two projects are already presented by the department last year,

please give me more ideas

:)

You can develop a controlling process and SCADA system by mixing 4-5 things like (level controller + temp switch+ stirrer etc.) along with single loop or multiloop technique by manupulating many control variables.

Example for this will be: A mixing batch process which mix many liquids to a perticular concentration at specific temp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back