Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Server side programming for Data transfer between GPRS modem and Remote server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Systellar

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have SIM300 module connected to an electronic hardware. I need to transmit certain information (Voltage, Current, etc) to a remote server. The purpose of this process is to display the information (Voltage, Current, etc) finally on a webpage which can be accessed from anywhere.

I have come across a number of posts on various Fourms about this problem. Everyone talks about the GRPS modem AT command set which can send information through the GPRS modem (SIM 300). My requirement is to know the procedure for receiving this information (Voltage, Current, etc values) on remote server and storing it in a database (cab be a text file, or any other DB).

What kind of server should be used ?
What sort of code needs to be run on the remote server for accepting the GPRS data ?
Does any website provide this facility (So that I can send the data automatically to this website and they provide me the link to my database.) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back