Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interested in an Embedded Software Engineer position in Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frederikeff

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey everyone,

I am looking for an Embedded Software Engineer (m/f) in Germany.
The company is a successful supplier for lighting electronics components.

Are you interested?

For more informations please contact me:
- HERE
- email: frederike.falke@konsultwerk.de
- phone: +49 89 208039-350

I would be happy to answer all your questions and tell you more about the job opening!

If you do know somebody, who may be interested, feel free to give them my contact details!

Thanks! Frederike

Hi frederikeff, :)

I am interested in this embedded software engineer position.
Some highlights about me:
1. Have 1 year experience in embedded systems. (Dealing with both software and hardware)
2. Masters degree in Embedded systems. (Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK)
3. Masters diploma in Business Management. (Edinburgh Napier University, Edinburgh, UK)
3. Did my bachelors in Electrical and electronics engineering. (sathyabama University, Chennai, India)
4. Attended German Course conducted by Max Mueller Bhavan for duration of one year.

I want to send my resume to the mentioned email. Can you confirm that the email is correct?
Another thing is I wanted to ask is that I am an Indian, Can I still apply for this job ?

Thanks,
Denny Nickolas

Hello Frederike,

is this position also interesting for freelancer (project-related) or only a employee position.
By the way, I'm from Germany.

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back