Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

industrial robots in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekoneko01

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I find something interesting

In this review, it said that China is soon expected to become the largest user of robots.

"China is soon expected to become the largest user of robots, as the country modernizes operations to increase global competitiveness. Robot manufacturers at the China International Robot Show in Shanghai have rejected worries that better technology will force lower-paid workers out of jobs."

And also, it said, China is now at the stage of industrial transformation, it time to enter next stage.
Maybe from low value-add labour to higher value, tech-level or something

But I hadn't found news that talk about robots manufacturing in China
Can anyone provide me some information?
Will the demand of motion controllers also increase?

thanks a lot!

You should remember only few industries which can benefit from robots ...

You should remember only few industries which can benefit from robots ...

Really?
But there were many news said that every company want to build up a robot factory without any labor:-(
and in [advertising removed], they said motion control will be more popular and more complex

Maybe I misunderstand the meaning.....
Thanks for your reminding:shock:

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you have any factory experience ?

In fact, I don't have any experience...
I am a student, trying to get more information and industrial trend for my research now :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.