Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Installing Orcad - product key codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

husny540

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Installing ORCAD

how am i to install ORCAD to my PC?i have the software but when i install it they are asking for key codes, if so am i supposed to type all the key codes given or only one key code, because when i typed only one key code and after installation when i tried to open the program, it says the feature you added is not suitable to this PC. Please help me and make me clear on this.

Last edited:

the files with the key code usually has all this information

That's true. what i'm asking is am i supposed to type all the keycodes when installing

yes i guess that will then enable all option..
try it

Ok let me try and see.thankyou

During the ORCAD installation process, you normally are asked for the location of the license file which contains all your current licensing information.

Typically you only need to manually enter license keys if you are adding features after the initial installation and only then if a new license file is unavailable.

BigDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back