Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

multiple transmitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadpony

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have an application of multiple transmitters, single receiver. The transmitters are not close to each other where it can be possible to turn them on alternatively. My question is, if I use rf module 434 and 315 close to each other with two different receivers, will there be interference? Please do give suggestions also on whether two transmitters can work on the same frequency channel? Any solution?
Thanks in advance.

1st of all, there would be no interference if the two transmitters are not coherent , having the same frequency, so even if spatially they are close to each other it doesn't matter what does matter is the operating frequency. Yes they would if you make a tdm plan that is no module can transmit while the other is, each transmitter have certain time slot to transmit.

Thanks for your help. But the two transmitters are not physically connected, then how will there be synchronization in case of tdm for single frequency.

Please do answer my query? I am stuck with the project.
Thanks in advance.

you take another approach. You may implement this algorithm. whenever you receive a certain message from transeiver '1' to transeiver '2',transeiver '1' is prevented from sending for the following 20ms and transeiver '2' is allowed to send only in this interval. whenever the timer '20ms' is over, transeiver '1' is allowed to send again. this approach is similar to the carrier sensing in wifi.

Thanks a lot for your help. Can you suggest me any transeiver perfect for such application and is it possible to reduce time 20ms further. Actually I want to use it for a game where a single character is moved in four different directions by 4 different players. So even a small delay can cause a problem.
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.