Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GSM SIM900 data sending problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnreddy

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to send data from GSM SIM900 to some server..i am very new to working with this GSM modules..can anyone help..Thanx in advance

Hi there,

Please go through these links and revert me back.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Best regards,

We are a manufacturer of modem, and distributor of Wavecom module for 10 years. We heard you have problem with sending data by XL. We hope you can tell me more and solve it together.

We have the capacity of desinging and making modem, so we also has the problem to do yours'.

Best wishes
mail:musicforevanlee@gmail.com

We are a manufacturer of modem, and distributor of Wavecom module for 10 years. We heard you have problem with sending data by XL. We hope you can tell me more and solve it together.

We have the capacity of desinging and making modem, so we also has the problem to do yours'.

Best wishes
mail:musicforevanlee@gmail.com

i want to send data from the pc using GSM module to some other PC using INTERNET

Status
Not open for further replies.