Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

In WSN how sensor node commuhnicate to sink at first time and give the routing table

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldking

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Respected Sir/Madam,

I want to design a test bed. in that i want to communicate a message between sink and sensor nodes. I also want to plot the routing table also. for knowing the basics for the above problem please suggest online materials or please share if you have any idea or materials.

I need the communication step in element level between static sensor nodes to static sink in an grid based wireless sensor networks.

thanks in advance.

with truly,

K.Thangaraj.

I need this because i want to start my project. please help me.

I want to design a test bed. in that i want to communicate a message between sink and sensor nodes. I also want to plot the routing table also. for knowing the basics for the above problem please suggest online materials or please share if you have any idea or materials.

I need the communication step in element level between static sensor nodes to static sink in an grid based wireless sensor networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.