Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CDMA Walsh code and QAM modulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

iliya24

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
I am building a CDMA simulation software and i have a question?
I know that CDMA based on spreading data with PN codes by preforming xor operation between each bit of data to the PN sequence and also for multi user i need to spread the data by walsh code before i spread it by PN sequence(am i right????).
So my question is :In order to create walsh code i need to generate wlash matrix and each user spred's his data bit by one of the rows of walsh matrix am i right?(also bu preforming xor) and another thing i know that i need to preform walsh transform but i don't know were i need to do it (maybe i am wrong and i don't ) and how?
Another thing i want to modulate this data by QAM so i was wondering if i need to spred the data and the to split it to IQ or first spread it and than create symbols for IQ?
Thx.

Spread then map to IQ. About walsh transform I dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back