Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rayleigh + two ray model

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripoli

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey
i would like to combine both Rayleigh fading and two ray model in an inter vehicle environment ( highway)
i have done both of them separately but how to combine them together in one propagation model
thanks

you cannot combine them in one propagation model.Isnt rayleigh model an accurate description of the two ray model.

what i know that rayleigh is stochastic model and two ray model is deterministic model...... I read about something called the semi-deterministic models but couldn't find a good reference

read this book mobile communication systems. In that there are two stochastic models mie and rayleigh. One is for fast fading and the other is slow fading.

- - - Updated - - -

the book is wireless principles by rapport. Check the 4th and 5th chapter.

thanks everybody for u help............I have combined them ..........one small question how to calculate the SNR using matlab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back