Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

List of small and middle sized vlsi company in bangalore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

velkumargn

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Any one can list small and middle sizes VLSI Company in Bangalore.

I have Completed M.Tech. VLSI , Did myM.Tech project in CAIR,DRDO Blore, and IIT-M.

but i dont l kow how to get job .

I am holding 90% mark, experience with Virtuoso , SOC encounter, Design Compiler, Tetra max(DFT)

Update your linkedin profile, join the groups there which are of your interests like vlsi, design, system verilog etc. Be active there. Subscribe to all the companies that you are interested in. Very frequently they keep posting for their job requirements.
I'm providing here a link for embedded system companies in bangalore and most of them are having their vlsi divisions as well. So that can be a starting point for you to start applying.
And do not worry lad!! you look like a bright one, you will get a good job, have some patience :)
Last I heard, Nvidia, samsung, Intel, Lantiq, Infenera, Infinion, sicon labs etc etc all of them are hiring fresh graduates.

@velkumargn: Search list of VLSI Companies in India on google and you will get a list of 300 companies & most of them are in bangalore

Thanks for your post, I have Applied Nvidia, Broadcom, Intel, Infenera, Infinion, sicon and some more company who has opening . But no one gave response.

I am ready to work for low salary too, if it is vlsi firm. If possibe help me out get job in VLSI Design

- - - Updated - - -

By linkedIn too I applied , but no Response

Status
Not open for further replies.