Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] AVR USB Programmer using ATMEGA 8 & 74HC126

Status
Not open for further replies.

ameya_muley

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Sir I have Designed a AVR USB programmer using IC Atmega 8 & IC 74HC126. I have downloaded Bootloader for Atmega 8 from 2-3 various websites. But My programmer is not running successfully please guide me...

If you know anything regarding this please post...:sad:

Re: AVR USB Programmer using ATMEGA 8 & 74HC126

Post programmer circuit and details.

You try this programmer?

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Finally I have Made the AVR USB programmer & It is Working if anyone want to know anything regarding that from Circuit diagram till Bootloader/firmware. mail me : ameyamuley@rediffmail.com

Finally I have Made the AVR USB programmer & It is Working if anyone want to know anything regarding that from Circuit diagram till Bootloader/firmware. mail me : ameyamuley@rediffmail.com

Post your expirience here and share information with others. I think this will be fair to forum members.

Best regards,
Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back