Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Face Extraction using matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

waqasp

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, i am working on a project for a local website. i am using matlab for a long time now..but i am new to image processing techniques using matlab.. my aim is to read an image (done), program should DETECT and EXTRACT face from an image... i have gone through a couple of programs recently but all of them failed to detect person's face with beard... Please help me out...how should i fulfill this task.... thanks for your time...

dear

they are many ways to extract and detect images. first decide which procedure u like to use.

i can suggest:
ANN classifier are good for image recognition and dct are good analysis technique.

Savor, Best.

I think skin color is the first choice to test and learn, another is about geometry measurement of face because Statistics is begin form very basic idea although it have usage for non ideal application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back