Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cooperative spectrum sensing in MATLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

kshitiz06

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to replicate this particular paper - Ruiliang Chen; Jung-Min Park; Kaigui Bian, "Robust Distributed Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio Networks," INFOCOM 2008. The 27th Conference on Computer Communications. IEEE , vol., no., pp.1876,1884, 13-18 April 2008

Its about Byzantine attacks in spectrum sensing in Cognitive radio network.

I need to do it in MATLAB. While i know basics of MATLAB, i have NO idea where to start. I am not looking for anyone to simply spoon feed me, but any sort of starting point would be great.

Any MATLAB code which deals with simplest of cooperative spectrum sensing (where secondary users send their information about primary transmitter's presence, to a fusion center and the fusion center then takes the final decision) would be great. I can learn from there and work on how to implement security techniques from there on.

As i said, i just need some sort of starting point. I have never implemented anything in MATLAB (apart from using it to plot few graphs here and there), never done a substantial project in MATLAB.

Summary of the paper - There is a single primary transmitter in a region and several secondary (cognitive radio) users in that region. Each secondary user reports its local reading, about whether primary transmitter is transmitting or not, to a Fusion Center. Fusion center then takes the final decision. Some secondary users could be malicious and intentionally send false information to Fusion center. To counter that, this paper attaches a reputation metric with each secondary user and uses it as a "weight" of that user's report in Binary hypothesis.

Please help me. Just some starting point, some code (with explanation) or some book to refer to.

Thanks,
Kshitiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back