Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommendations for a (quiet, cheap) 2.3 GHz VCO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thylacine1975

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Oh and it'd be nice if it had a tiny footprint too! (Although anything is small next to the minicircuits https://www.minicircuits.com/pdfs/JTOS-2700V+.pdf :)

Hi all,

I'm about to revamp one of our existing 2.4 GHz receivers and I'm on the hunt for a replacement VCO. Something a little smaller (and cheaper) than the trusty minicircuits workhorse would be nice - I see there's a plethora of solutions available now but I wonder if anyone has a personal favourite or a recommendation they'd like to share? I must admit I've been a little underwhelmed with some of the phase noise specs I've seen of the (integrated) low end devices... is there any middle ground between $0.20 and $20?

I need somewhere between -5 and 10 dBm over 2.26-2.34 GHz...

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back