Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Read SMS From GSM Module : SMS Based Control System By 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

hello guys,, i am facing the same problem.. i tried a lot but could not received message form sim900. i am trying to get message from sim900 and display the message on lcd. but lcd is showing garbage values. what could be the problem guys?

what does the functions command_mode() and busy() do in the code posted by jeevan007 ??

- - - Updated - - -

what does the functions command_mode() and busy() do ??
i am working on the same project ,but doesnt uses lcd.

Are you try make own prototype phone board by using 89C51 and LCD to connect to cheap GSM phone or GSM Module , right ? More data in old electronics journal and local publish , I think . :grin:

Last edited:

sir can you send me the circuit diagram of sms based 8051 microcontroller of which you hve given the code earlier.

- - - Updated - - -

sir can you give me the circuit diagram of SMS Based Device Control System Using AT89S52

- - - Updated - - -

sir what will be the procedure of simulating SMS Based Device Control System Using AT89S52 in software like proteus and keil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello sir, thank you for the code.
i am designing a project for gsm based automation, i send a message and the relay unit responds to it by on and off, i'm having hard time programming my logic, can you help me with it.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir,in this code that you have provided, what message should i sent first from my mobile phone so that the circuit works fine.

Anyone Please Post The HOle Code For this Project thanku

If you want I will write a code for you. Can you use mikroC PRO 8051 Compiler. Mention which MCU and what external crystal frequency you are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back